Thursday 4 August 2016

It's a Wrap!

I finally finished the floor in the old shop, and now there's just general clearing-up and dusting to do, as the sanding made A LOT of dust.

A few days ago the ground floor looked like this...

Shop floor, left back, partially sanded

...as I started the sanding.

Now it looks like this...

Floor RDC finished

...and I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself!

Dan's son, Simon and his family, are arriving on Tuesday and I think everything is pretty well ready.

I hope the weather is better than today here, as it has been raining all day and is a bit cold too.  Maybe they won't need the air-conditioner!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Penny, it looks fantastic! I like the table placed in front of the window. I also like that basket on the kitchen chair. Have a nice time with your family.

    ReplyDelete